Blog Assignment: (Due by Sunday at Midnight)
1. Creative Writing Sample: Where do you seek inspiration in your daily life? How can you apply that inspiration to your writing? Does your inspiration guide your writing style? Does your writing style block your inspiration?
I seek inspiration from my favorite movie, Eat, Pray, Love, when I have time to watch it and need need inspiration but mostly from my goals. My goals lead me to where I need to be and how I need to get there. I instantly get inspired from what I read and pictures I see having to do with my goals. I've realized in life that if you don't have goals you don't have anything to look forward and strive towards. Whether it be a vacation and your goal being to leave on this day and come back on this day and save money towards it or start an exercise program and you wake up and look at a picture of someone who is your 'work out idle' so you get inspired but just looking at the picture or whatever it may be. I can apply the inspiration to my writing by being descriptive and including quotes to live by in my writing for extra inspiration. The inspiration definently guides my writing style because when I'm inspired it very easy for me to write based on it because everything just starts to flow. My writing style doesn't block my inspiration but instead simply guides it.
No comments:
Post a Comment