Sunday, December 11, 2011
7-10 minute free write!
I have one more yoga class left. Kind of a bitter sweet thing. Tomorrow's the last day. Two more practicums left than its time to start teaching. I wish I had more time to practice teaching because I want to be able to memorize at least one sequence and branch off from there but with two jobs and two other classes its pretty hard. Taking my time finishing the practicums because I really need to be prepared to teach when all's said and done. This is a class I don't want to b.s. my way through because it's a class that's actually vital to my future and my career/profession. I love doing yoga. I love researching yoga. I love trying new poses. My favorite is a blog I just recently found: http://365daystoyogini.wordpress.com/theyoyoyogini/. I'm creating a blog as well for life after teacher training. Pretty excited about that. It's just for me but open to the public and anyone who chooses to view it can. It will also incorporate a little about nutrition. My last nutrition class was last week. This is all so bitter sweet but I'm excited about my future and where I go from here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment